gnutls 3.0.18

Andreas Metzler ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Thu Apr 5 20:01:23 CEST 2012

On 2012-04-02 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I've just released gnutls 3.0.18. This is a bug-fix release on the
> current stable branch. Note that this release is available both
> under xz and lzip compression formats. We might switch to using only
> one of these compression formats in the future.
[...]

Hello,

Speaking with my Debian hat I would prefer to keep using xz. We would
not be able to ship the original tarballs but would need to
re-compress, as lzip is currently not a supported by the source
packages.

With this release the testsuite again does not cleanly exit, if one
redirects stdout/err the build hangs. I have not got time currently to
track this down to a single test.

cu andreas