Compile fix for gnutls-3.0.5

Kris Karas ktk2008 at rcn.com
Fri Oct 28 19:13:10 CEST 2011

Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Kris Karas<ktk2008 at rcn.com>  writes:
>
>> enum-map.i.c:1484:3: error: 'GNUTLS_E_INIT_LIBEXTRA' undeclared (first use in this function)
> Thanks for the report.  The fix is the wrong one

Sorry for the wrong (dumb) patch.  I neglected to consider that code was
being removed instead of added.  :-)

The platform triggering this error is basically slackware-13.37 (which
has guile 1.8.8) except that yours truly has a mechanism that
automatically downloads/package-builds/installs anything network-facing
or in support thereof (gnutls, openssl, nettle, p11-kit, apache,
dovecot, etc etc...) hence its automatic try at gnutls-3.0.5.  The guile
inclusion appears auto-detected by "configure" as there are no
--with/--enable keywords for it on the command line.  (I don't knowingly
use the guile portion of gnutls myself, either.)

Kris