[sr #107850] gnutls 3.0.4 fails to compile on VIA C7 unless --disable-hardware-acceleration is provided

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sun Oct 23 14:16:17 CEST 2011

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #107850 (project gnutls):

Hi,
 Did you compile without debugging symbols? If yes could you add "-g" to the
cflags? I'd like to see the line in aes-padlock.c or at least the instruction
that failed. It could be that C7 has differences with nano in the instruction
set (e.g. sse3 or so).

If you could provide ssh access would be best. In the case contact me at
nmav at gnutls.org

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107850>