PKCS#11 bugs

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Fri Jun 17 09:13:09 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
> On 06/16/2011 12:32 PM, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
>>> I think I've addressed it in the repository.
>> The first three items now work. But the CKA_TRUSTED is still set by
>> the user and not the SO.
>
> Ooops. Should be fixed now.

Great, now it logs in as SO. Just one more thing. Also set the
CKA_PRIVATE to false. As I noted above, the default value is
"token-specific". Otherwise the SO cannot create the object. If this
is fixed then it works.

See table 6 (access rules) in the PKCS#11 API, page 22.

I also noted that the library enters an eternal loop when wrong PIN
has been entered.

// Rickard