[sr #107785] gnutls_sign_func called with hash size of 20 bytes

Bjørn Christensen INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Aug 29 20:53:59 CEST 2011

Follow-up Comment #3, sr #107785 (project gnutls):

I can see from http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5246.txt that it have changed, now I
have two questions:
1) how do I determin which hash are being used? from the hash size? or is
there a call to give me the hash algorithm.
2) you say that the gnutls_sign_callback_set is depreciated, but how do I use
the PKCS 11 interface, I am right now using gnutls on windows and the reason I
use the gnutls_sign_callback_set is to be able to also use certificates from
the Microsoft Certificate Store. I can not see how the PKCS 11 interface would
help me there. Do you have any samples show how that would work?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107785>