[sr #107785] gnutls_sign_func called with hash size of 20 bytes

Bjørn Christensen INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Aug 29 15:33:22 CEST 2011

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Details:

I have used gnutls_sign_callback_set to set a sign function, and my function
get called during the signing process, but the hash have a size of 20 bytes.

I expect the hash to be 36 bytes accoring to the definition in SSL/TLS the
hash to be signed by the client is by definition a concatenation of a SHA1 (20
bytes) and an MD5 (16 bytes)

I am using GNUTLS 2.10.1.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107785>