[sr #107769] GnuTLS 2.12.7 problems on AIX

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Thu Aug 11 22:54:04 CEST 2011

Update of sr #107769 (project gnutls):

             Assigned to:                    None => nmav

Follow-up Comment #1:

I can understand the first issue (the AIX bug), but how can
MAX_RECORD_SEND_SIZE be zero in this system?

If you have an AIX fix (i.e., with ifdefs) for the first issue I'd be
interested incorporating it to gnutls. For the second issue (max_record_size
being zero) it looks strange. Could you debug this and find out how it becomes
zero? Normally this should have the default size of 16k which is set by
gnutls_init().

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107769>