GnuTLS error -8: A record packet with illegal version was received.

Richard Wardt van Duijvenbode richard at centreos.nl
Thu Dec 2 09:32:00 CET 2010

Sorry for that. Didn't notice the CC there.

For the preferred error message format you can look over here:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Errors

For further information regarding the error message format, you
can contact jmd. He came with this on the gnu irc server.

Any questions about the error itself can be directed to me.

Wardt

*CENTREOS * E-commerce & Relatiebeheer

Bezoekadres: 	Tivolilaan 205, 6824 BV Arnhem
Postadres: 	Postbus 2, 6800 AA Arnhem
Telefoon: 	+31 26 8454570 <callto:031268454570>
Fax: 	+31 26 8454540
Website: 	www.centreos.nl <http://www.centreos.nl/>
Twitter: 	Centreos <http://www.twitter.com/Centreos>