[sr #107464] Secure Connections on AIX using non blocking socket

Bjørn Christensen bhc at insight.dk
Thu Aug 26 11:17:32 CEST 2010

I have tried to remove the hack I have put into the _gnutls_read and added gnutls_transport_set_lowat() to zero.

That does not solve the problem, recv still return -1 with no errno set and that still causes _gnutls_read to assert.

I can not set in which context it would be ok to return -1 from recv and not set the errno.

/bhc