ocaml bindings for gnutls?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Mar 16 13:03:15 CET 2009

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> hey folks--
>
> Does anyone know of ocaml bindings for gnutls?

I don't.

> Plus, it would be really nice to use OpenPGP certificates instead of
> X.509 certificates for connections to (and between) OpenPGP keyservers,
> and GnuTLS is the only tool which supports that at the moment.

Indeed.

> So i'm looking to see if anyone has done any ocaml bindings for GnuTLS
> -- or, failing that, do any of the GnuTLS developers have any experience
> with ocaml?

I haven't used OCAML in many years, so I don't have any useful
experience with it.

However, adding GnuTLS bindings for various languages is often requested
so I would like to see this happening.  If you want to develop this, you
could work on it in a ocaml/ sub-directory similar to the existing
guile/ sub-directory.