2.5.7 gnutls_x509_privkey_generate() returns GNUTLS_E_INVALID_REQUEST

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Sep 25 10:21:14 CEST 2008

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> writes:

> I've commited a fix for all of the issues. I changed also the logic to
> avoid using malloc in some places (requires C99).

I don't think we can use c99 constructs unconditionally, c99 is not
sufficiently widely supported yet.  I've reverted the gnutls_constate.c
patch, and also the gnutls_mpi.c patch but I fixed that memory leak.

Possibly _gnutls_set_keys could use a goto to a cleanup section.
Ideally the function should be rewritten and be much shorter, but I
think we are too close to a stable release to do that now.  It can be
applied in one week when 2.6.0 has been released.