OpenPGP certificate/key management thoughts about function re-organization and cleanup

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Wed Jun 18 10:51:56 CEST 2008

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:35, simon at josefsson.org said:
>
>> would be very cool.  Some alignment of the APIs here may be possible.
>> Is GPGME under the LGPL so it can be used by libgnutls?
>
> Yes.

Great.  Smoother integration between GPGME and gnutls's openpgp stuff
would be useful indeed, and seems feasible.  Alas, too little time.

Possibly it is simplest to do this using the sign callback interface in
GnuTLS.  The current callback API is a bit limited, and I don't know if
anyone is using it seriously, so it would need to be documented and
tested better.