gnutls 2.3.11 testsuite failure on sparc (openpgpself)

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sun Jun 1 18:37:41 CEST 2008

Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> gnutls 2.3.11 dpoes not build correctly on sparc.
>
> http://experimental.debian.net/fetch.php?&pkg=gnutls26&ver=2.3.11-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1211629418&file=log&as=raw
>
> There is testsuite failure when running openpgpself. (Complete output
> attached). From comparing the output with i386, it looks like i386
> actually does not complete successfully, too - but the error is not
> correctly reflected in the exit code:

client |<2>| Importing Openpgp cert and using openpgp sub key:
837b6fb400000402

As it seems the key id reading fails... Only the first 4 bytes are
correct in this system. If possible i'd be interested in the output of
the following program in this system: (I think the output shouldn't be
anything else than 8 but just to eliminate suspicions).

#include <stdio.h>

typedef unsigned char gnutls_openpgp_keyid_t[8];

gnutls_openpgp_keyid_t t;

int main()
{
  printf("size: %u\n", sizeof(t));