Draft Update

Duane duane at e164.org
Sun Jul 27 02:27:49 CEST 2008

Ok, I've made some updates, firstly removing specific references to DNS
since this is no longer specifically meant to be for DNS and other
changes to remove references to using the user id field, and instead
using user attributes to have the information in a format much more
suitable for computers, this makes more sense to me than a blob of
string doesn't need to be split up and parsed to extract the information.

http://open-pgp.info/wiki/index.php?title=Standardisation_of_OpenPGP_Keys_for_Server_Purposes

Is there anything I've missed or overlooked at all?

--

Best regards,
 Duane