GnuTLS and RFC2712?

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Jan 24 21:46:28 CET 2008

All,

Jack and I discussed adding Kerberos ciphers to GnuTLS, using Shishi.
Most likely the implementation would be in libgnutls-extra, since Shishi
is GPLv3.  I think starting with RFC 2712 may be useful, to see that we
understand it, and then proceed implementing some experimental protocol.

Are others interested in this?

Btw, Nikos, do you know if there is any license problem to use GPLv3
code with mod_gnutls?  As far as I understand, GPLv3 is compatible with
the Apache license, even though GPLv2 was not compatible.  But I may
have missed some point.

/Simon