[gnutls-dev] Consider 2.1.6 a release candidate for 2.2!

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 30 18:44:33 CET 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:25, simon at josefsson.org said:

> Ah, I see.  If we wait for libgcrypt to become stable (which was only a
> few weeks away if I understand correctly), will it be uploaded into

Well, you force me to release it sooner than expected.  I will do a new
devel release the next days and ask people to test it on several
platforms - in particular on VIA to see that I did not broke anything.

A final release can then be done in ~10 days which would fit your
release plan I hope.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner