[gnutls-dev] Consider 2.1.6 a release candidate for 2.2!

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Sat Nov 17 11:48:49 CET 2007

Hi!  Since I'm going away on vacation for one week, and the December 1th
date is approaching, I'm declaring that 2.1.6 should be considered a
release candidate for the version 2.2 release.  Please test it and post
here about any problems.

I think we should implement the string-based gnutls_set_priority
function, and revert the deprecation of gnutls_set_default_priority()
before the release, but that's the only thing except writing release
notes that I'm currently aware that could hold up the 2.2 release on
December 1th.