[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS PKCS#11 Engine

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:11:38 CEST 2007

On 5/14/07, Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> It works!  (The key below is on the OpenPGP smart card.)

Did it ask you for PIN in application or just see the gnupg pinentry?
(expected: pinentry only).
If you run the gpg-agent and then the test program twice, you should
be prompted by pinentry only at first run, please verify.
What happen if you remove and insert token? I hope you will be
prompted for PIN at next run.
What happen if you remove the token and run the test program? I guess
you should be prompted by application to insert your card, but maybe
pinentry will prompt you... The later will happen if scute does not
manage dynamic objects.

Thanks,
Alon.