[gnutls-dev] [opensc-devel] PKCS#11 for CryptoAPI

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:01:55 CEST 2007

On 5/6/07, Nate Nielsen <nielsen-list at memberwebs.com> wrote:
> > Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> >> This is great to hear!
> >> It has been long since I developed for Microsoft environment... But I
> >> can help if you like!
>
> Here's the basic version 0.1 CAPI PKCS#11 plugin. It exposes
> certificates (but not keys yet) and certificate trust.
>
> I'll probably end up hosting this at code.google.com unless anyone has
> better suggestions.

Nice!
Are you interested in hosting this at opensc-project.org?
I think it is a good place for this project.
Andreas, what do you think?

I will review this in week-end, but just a general comment... The RSA
Security include files come with L/GPL incompatible license.
There is a free alternative that we use, please test it out, so we
don't have licensing issues.

The file is maintained at:
http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/src/pkcs11.h?rev=55&root=Scute&view=auto

Best Regads,