[gnutls-dev] Problems with gtk-doc

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Jun 11 23:18:10 CEST 2007

ludo at chbouib.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

>> The underful/overful \hbox warnings are harmless.  Can you post the
>> entire log?  I suspect you need to install the 'tetex-extra' package.
>
> Unfortunately, the `texlive' packages don't want to be installed
> currently (in Debian sid).
>
> I've put the log at http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/tmp/gnutls.log .
> It's not crystal-clear, though.

The problem is that the feymr10 font is missing, and it is indeed part
of tetex-extra.  I don't know texlive though.  Maybe texinfo needs to be
modified to use it.

/Simon

/home/ludo/src/gnutls/gnutls-1.7.13/doc/signatures.texi:14: Font @thiseurofont=
feymr10 at 11.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   @thiseurofont
@euro ->{@eurofont
                   e}
l.14 message of donating 1 @euro
                                {} to Greenpeace and find out that he
?
Missing character: There is no e in font nullfont!
/home/ludo/src/gnutls/gnutls-1.7.13/doc/signatures.texi:15: Font @thiseurofont=
feymr10 at 11.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   @thiseurofont
@euro ->{@eurofont
                   e}
l.15 donated 1.000.000 @euro
                            {} to Bad Inc.
?
Missing character: There is no e in font nullfont!
[25] [26]