[gnutls-dev] Makefile fix for 1.7.2

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Jan 16 10:56:51 CET 2007

ludovic.courtes at laas.fr (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hi,
>
> The latest version of `NEWS' mentions that 1.7.2 was released yesterday,
> but I couldn't find the announcement (in case it hasn't yet been
> released, I'm planning to submit an updated fix for the OpenPGP privkey
> import today).

Hi!  It was released yesterday, but the announcement were delayed for
some reason.  But don't worry, a new release will be out in a few
weeks or so...

> Below is a tiny Makefile fix (without it, I get an undefined reference
> to `read_binary_file ()' when building the libgnutls-extra-dependent
> programs).

I can't reproduce this:

http://autobuild.josefsson.org/gnutls/log-200701160143145770000.txt

Which platform are you on?  I actually got errors about double
definitions when I linked to both libraries -- libgnu.la does link to
liblgnu.la.  This was changed recently though, maybe you need to 'make
distclean' or similar?