[gnutls-dev] External signing API

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:12:31 CEST 2007

Hi!

You need a way get the userdata (gnutls_sign_callback_get).

I guess integrating between certificate and private key to a single
object will take time... But it will be the simplest solution as they
are the same entity.

Please also add something like:
#define GNUTLS_E_LIBEXTESION_DEFINED_BASE -2000
#define GNUTLS_E_USER_DEFINED_BASE -3000

So that external library/user may define its own set of codes.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.