[gnutls-dev] Fixing OpenPGP keyring import

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 22:38:24 CEST 2007

Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> this thread or wait for Timo's updates.  In any case, there's no rush: I
> can wait until Timo's changes are ready or 1.7.9 is out, whichever comes

My first test with the code was successful. But it still need some
cleanups and tests. I'm very confident to commit the new code into
the HEAD branch soon.

But because Simon said we have about ~4 weeks, I think it's better to
take some time for testing to avoid to introduce new bugs. On the other
hand I don't think the migration will take more than a few days.


More information about the Gnutls-devel mailing list