[gnutls-dev] Re: [wishlist] Testsuite for opencdk

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Wed Oct 25 13:24:09 CEST 2006

Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> writes:

> Hello,
> I have just realized that running
>
> make test
>
> for opencdk is a waste of time as it does not anything useful. (Input
> files missing, return code ignored.) It would be nice if this could be
> changed.

Hi!  Thanks for the report.  I've confirmed this.  It seems the
self-tests in opencdk are broken, and it doesn't seem easy to fix.

Still, I'd appreciate if you (in Debian) continue to call 'make check'
so they will be invoked when we get around to fixing this.

I'll try to get around writing some trivial self tests this afternoon,
which will at least catch critical problems.