[gnutls-dev] Request for goals for GnuTLS 1.7.x

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Thu Nov 30 00:14:03 CET 2006

On 11/29/06, Simon Josefsson <simon at josefsson.org> wrote:
> Of course, if you just want to suggest something, that
> is appreciated too, but no promises. :)

DTLS (TLS over datagrams, e.g. UDP) has been discussed here a couple
of times, but I don't actually know if it ever happened. (I just think
it would be cool).

On a more specific note, I keep meaning to sort out the IO on opencdk
so that it can read/write from memory. I got it working for input
(using fmemopen), but didn't get round to getting the output working
before having to move on. (It just needs to take FILE*'s rather than
filenames, then one can use fmemopen and open_memstream)

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       650-283-9641