[gnutls-dev] Re: Gnutls4Win: gnutls_global_init takes > 10 seconds

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Nov 5 16:03:42 CET 2006

On Fri,  3 Nov 2006 22:33, Simon Josefsson said:

> Which file and SVN version?  Last time I tried libgcrypt 1.3.0/svn it
> didn't build for mingw at all, so I'm staying with 1.2.2 for now.

2006-09-11  Werner Koch  <wk at g10code.com>

	* rndw32.c (slow_gatherer_windowsNT): While adding data use the
	size of the diskPerformance and not its address. Has been fixed in
	GnuPG more than a year ago.  Noted by Lee Fisher.

At the same day fixed in trunk and 1.2.  No releases yet.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner