[gnutls-dev] Re: Question about DTLS

authesserre samuel sauthess at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:57:39 CEST 2006

I know DTLS protocol but nothing about gnutls implementation (I
started to read documentation).... I said that without any
reflexion...
DTLS rfc is long of 25 pages because it's a TLS diff and was made in
the idea of TLS code reuse so it's problably the best choice
(integrated in gnutls).

that's why I have said that the first thing I will look it's the TCP
implementation (because I think that's the principal problem
integration)

regards,

Samuel

--