[gnutls-dev] A tiny patch for libtasn1 (0.2.17)

Bernard Leak bernard at brenda-arkle.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 17:25:23 CET 2006

Dear List,
                   I sent a supplementary patch for the testsuite, which
became stuck in
the "submission too large" queue.  It's been in there (or deleted) since
the 20th of
January.  The patch includes a renamed file, so the diff output includes
the entire
text of the old and new versions, surrounding a quite small set of
substantive
changes.  Is a list moderator looking into it?  Suggestions for reducing
the bulk
of the patch without breaking everyone's autopilot use of 'patch' are
welcome...

Bernard Leak
--
Before they made me, they broke the mould
(Bother, it appears that Groucho Marx said this about Sid Perelman,