[gnutls-dev] Client OpenPGP verification fails (solved)

Mario Lenz mario.lenz at gmx.net
Sun Aug 6 11:53:44 CEST 2006

Hi!

It's working now. The problems were partly my fault... Sorry for
spamming your mailing list :-/

Nevertheless, the official version doesn't work because gnutls expects
cdk_kbnode_write_to_mem to return an error code when called with NULL as
second argument.

You should change

if( !buf ) {
    *r_nbytes = len; /* only return the length of the buffer */
    cdk_stream_close( s );
    return 0;
}

if( !buf ) {
    *r_nbytes = len; /* only return the length of the buffer */
    cdk_stream_close( s );
    return CDK_Too_Short;
}

in cdk_kbnode_write_to_mem() (src/kbnode.c).

greez

   Mario

PS
Afaik there's no function to import an OpenPGP key which is secured
by a pass phrase. I would like to implement one if you don't mind.
Please tell me if that's ok.