[gnutls-dev] Re: unencrypted PKCS#12

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Sun Oct 24 16:41:07 CEST 2004

Joe Orton <joe at manyfish.co.uk> writes:

> I get:
>
> Enter password: p12_import: Base64 decoding error.
>
> for all the neon test certs, attached.

All files seem to work fine here.  Are you sure you were using the
--inder parameter?  As in:

jas at latte:~/src/gnutls$ src/certtool --p12-info --infile client.p12 --inder --password foobar
BAG #0
        Type: Encrypted

> client.p12 has password "foobar", unclient.p12 and noclient.p12 have
> empty/no password, otherwise the certs are the same except noclient.p12
> doesn't have a friendly name.

Can we add your files to the self test suite, of the PKCS#12 parser?
I don't believe copyright assignment would be required.

Thanks,
Simon