[gnutls-dev] building gnutls 1.0.14 with included opencdk

Robey Pointer robey at danger.com
Tue Jun 29 23:56:42 CEST 2004

When building gnutls 1.0.14 with the included opencdk library, openpgp
is unable to find the opencdk include file.

It looks like "libextra/opencdk" should be added to the include path in
this case, but I couldn't figure out a simple way to do that (I have
zero understanding of 'configure') so my temporary patch has been to
hand-edit this file:

libextra/openpgp/openpgp.h

to include <libextra/opencdk/opencdk.h> instead of <opencdk.h>. This is
certainly the wrong fix, but at least shows you what's wrong.  Hopefully
someone with 'configure' knowledge can fix this for 1.0.15.

Thanks!
robey