[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.1

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Mar 12 23:12:01 CET 2003

I'll not be able to do any work on gnutls this week, so I'm
releasing the 0.9.1 which has several poorly tested new features
and some bug fixes over the 0.9.0.

- Corrected a bug in 64 bit architectures, which affected the
  serial number calculation in the record layer.
- Added gnutls_certificate_free_keys() which deletes all the
  private keys and certificates from the credentials structure.
- Corrected a broken buffer check in _gnutls_io_read_buffered(),
  which caused some unexpected packet length errors. Report and patch
  by Ian Peters <itp at ximian.com>.
- Added ability to generate RSA keys.
- Increased the maximum parameter size in order to read some large keys
  by some CAs. Patch by Ian Peters <itp at ximian.com>.
- Added an strnstr() function and the requirement in some functions to
  use null terminated PEM structures is no more.
- Use mmap() if available to read files.
- Fixed a memory leak in SRP code reported by Rupert Kittinger <r.kittinger at efkon.com>.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos