[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.8.8

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Jun 10 10:24:01 CEST 2003

I've just released gnutls 0.8.8. The changes since the
last release are the following bug fixes:
- Corrected a bug in the record layer buffering, which affected
  the case where external pull function was used. Report and patch
  by Sergey Poznyakoff <gray at Mirddin.farlep.net>.
- Corrected a bug in gnutls-srpcrypt where a non allocated variable
  was freed.

[ As you may have noticed there were no releases of the development
branch. I'm quite pressed now and the thing I was working on (PKCS12)
was a really boring job. I hope to return within the summer. ]

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos