[gnutls-dev] gnutls_x509_check_certificates_hostname disappeared?

Neil Spring nspring at cs.washington.edu
Sat Jul 5 03:10:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

In 0.9.6, the library I just built lacks
gnutls_x509_check_certificates_hostname.  It looks like the rest of the
.c files in the lib/x509 directory are included in libgnutls by the
Makefile.am in the lib/ directory, but I can't really tell.  wmbiff, at
least, uses that function.

Could someone with a working gnutls 0.9.6 do an "nm libgnutls.a | grep
hostname"?  Or tell me if that function isn't linked in on purpose?

thanks,
-neil