[gnutls-dev] dh_param's required in client for anonymous kx in 1.1?

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Sat Dec 20 14:21:03 CET 2003

I'm using the anonymous key exchange, and I generate dh_param's in the
server, and it works fine with 1.0.  With 1.1 (from CVS) however, I
get an error in the server:

shishi: TLS handshake failed (-32): Insufficient credentials for that request.

Any ideas?

Given the recent NEWS entry, I suspect gnutls might be removing the
ANON kx from the list of valid kx's in the client, because the client
hasn't any dh_param's.  But as far as I understand, only the server is
required to generate the dh_param's.

Thanks.