[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.7

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Aug 29 11:12:02 CEST 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:40:04 +0300, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos said:

> A few days ago I've released gnutls 0.9.7. That version contains
> all the planned functionality for the 1.0.0 version except for

I have not looked into it yet, so I don't know whether libgcrypt has
already been modified for use with libgcrypt's new API.  It is very
unlikely that we will fix anything in 1.1.12 so moving to 1.1.42 is
very important.  If there is anything where we can help, we will
certainly do so.  Along with gnupg-1.9, gnutls is the major test
application for Libgcrypt.

In the meantime we made the pthread linking problems easier and also
fixed a couple of bugs.  Should we make a new release of Libgcrypt this
weekend?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--