[gnutls-dev] CVS commits

Jon Nelson jnelson at securepipe.com
Wed Oct 31 15:57:01 CET 2001

I've subscribed to the cvs-commits mailing list, and have
also been browsing the cvs repository online. I notice quite
a few empty log messages in the archive, but there are (usually)
actual changes to the files.  Empty log messages aren't especially
useful -- can an effort be made to use more descriptive / useful
cvs commit messages?  This is for posterity, you know.

--
Jon Nelson                \|/ ____ \|/   Gort,
jnelson at securepipe.com    "@'/ ,. \`@"   Klaatu