[gnutls-dev] patches

Jon Nelson jnelson at securepipe.com
Thu Nov 1 16:07:02 CET 2001

I've been working very hard on some patches to gnutls cvs

It fixes (for me) some problems I'd been having with non-blocking
I/O,
and adds the ability to test the library for such condition in
a very repeatable fashion.  Obviously, it's not meant for
production
use, but so far, it "fixes" (maybe incorrectly) the library
enough
to be able to get handshaking to work, etc...  Again, please
note,
this is a work in progress and is really meant for debugging
and development, *not* for production use.  However, I have found
it thus far invaluable.

I will continue to make the diff available at
http://jamponi.net/gnutls.patch

Again, I repeat, this is very much a work in progress.
However, it has proven very useful to me, and I hate duplicate
code,
so I make it available.

Any questions at all as to what the patch does, please address
to jnelson at securepipe.com, with a subject containing GNUTLS,
please.

--
Jon Nelson                \|/ ____ \|/   Gort,