changes in gnutls

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at hellug.gr
Sun Oct 8 15:05:23 CEST 2000

  I've just added support for priorities (eg select which crypto algorithms to
use and set a priority for them) in gnutls. It seems to work, however
we olny support one algorithm for ciphering (3des) and one for key-exchange
(dh-anon) for now. However we support 2 algorithms for MACs, SHA and MD5!
All algorithms are disabled by default, so the programmer has to enable
all the algorithms he trusts.
  An thing that I've noticed is that we cannot communicate with clients
that send SSL v2 hello messages (actually all clients I know do that).
I'll ignore that for the moment but it seems that I should fix it somehow.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr