problems

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at hellug.gr
Thu Nov 9 16:40:01 CET 2000

  I've just corrected some problems we had in the PRF function, and in
hmac. However we still have problems interoperating with openssl...
The problem seems to be in encryption. We seem to encrypt different
than openssl so what we send is decrypted into something strange...
It seems that our encrypted data get xor'ed or something, since
the pad bytes are the same but with an other value.
  Tarun have you seen the parser i've send? Is it of any use? I hadn't
the time to check it.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr