Fwd: gpg: onepass_sig with unknown version 105

Gilberto F. da Silva 2458099 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 04:47:54 CET 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Gilberto F da Silva <2458099 at gmail.com>
Date: seg., 10 de jan. de 2022 às 00:10
Subject: gpg: onepass_sig with unknown version 105
To: TradingView <noreply at tradingview.com>

             Saluton!

             When trying to use the Mageia 8 distribution I am getting
             this error. I use the .gnupg directory in common with
             other distributions. I deleted the symlink in /home from
             the Mageia distribution and re-imported a key. get the
             same error again when trying to open an .asc file

             Thanx in advance
--

Stela dato:2.459.589,623  Loka tempo:2022-01-09 23:57:25 Dimanĉo
-==-