Gpg4win LetsEncrypt issue

Alex Nadtoka alex.nadtoka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:14:47 CET 2022

yes thanks, tried disabling it but error was still there. So I deleted  DST
Root CA X3 . At the mooment I see error from dirmngr 2.3.4: no CA
certificate found
And
error searching keyserver: "No inquire callback in IPC"
Not sure if it is still because of root certificate. Will try to google now

пн, 3 січ. 2022 р. о 19:23 Andrew Gallagher via Gnupg-users <
gnupg-users at gnupg.org> пише: