WKD for GitHub pages

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:16:25 CET 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 10:58 PM André Colomb <andre at colomb.de> wrote:

[...]

Andre, please appoligze that I snipped your reply and that I only
give a short reply, your explanations of server/client IO was
welcome.

In my OP I only asked for help from the community to set-up
WKD for GnuPG or gpg4win usage and I gave also in this
thread a couple of thoughts why WKD could be a very useful
addition to Hagrid and later hockerpuck.

I think I do undertsand the American Way Of Life quite a bit,
meaning that U.S. citizens are more open to privacy related
things with security software then maybe us old Sauerkrauts,
so to speak. Therefore I doubt that an IMHO very cool billion
dollar company like GitHub, according to the reply I got
from them, would see WKD usage as harm for their service,
when used by many people. I could be wrong of course (in
the future)

Even if there would be no github.io pages available I hope
that I showed here something interesting for the GnuPG
community.

Best regards
Stefan