Maximum keypair length...

Barry Smith bnsmith001 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:33:06 CEST 2020

Thank you for your excellent response.

I laid out my scenario.

RSA keys have the default maximum length of
8192 set at compile-time.

Perfect. that was the answer that
I was looking for.
My "risk scenario" was an attempt to understand the maximum defaults of the
current maximum protection available in the standard distributed packages.

>From the position of a data scientist, I am trying to compute the security
available. ;)

Thank you... 8196 on an RSA key. :)