Changing order of ids in key

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Jan 19 13:31:36 CET 2019

Probably a dumb question, but I thought I would ask regardless.

I created a key pair using my name and email address. I then added a
new id to the key with the same name but a different email address.
Now, when I send an email, the second id is the one displayed no matter
what email address I was using when I sent the message. (I hope that
this is making sense).

Is there any way to switch the position of the ids in the key other
than deleting the key and creating a new one? Would I be better off
creating two separate keys? I would rather keep things simple if
possible. Would creating a sub-key be the way to go? I am sort of lost
here.

Thanks!

--
Jerry