GnuPG v2.2.17.22805 with StarksoftCryptographyOpenPGP

Rick Rustad rick.rustad at enavate.com
Tue Dec 17 03:00:52 CET 2019

Hi.

I'm running into some difficulties trying to encrypt and sign a file using gpg and Starksoft through a .Net C# API.

I generated my own public/private keys and received the recipient's public key which I imported into Kleopatra v 3.1.8.

On my VM, where I'm developing the program, the Starksoft code receives an error message, 2, from gpg.exe.

I've tried changing and removing options and I continue to get the same error message.

Might you have some suggestions?

Error Msg1 with command line: C:\Program Files\GnuPG\bin\gpg.exe--passphrase-fd 0 --verbose --batch --trust-model always --pinentry-mode loopback --armor --recipient "XXXXXXXXX" --encrypt
MESSAGE:
   gpg: XXXXXXXXX: skipped: No public key
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: No public key

Error Msg2 with command line: C:\Program Files\GnuPG\bin\gpg.exe--verbose --batch --trust-model always --pinentry-mode loopback --default-recipient " XXXXXXXXX " --encrypt
MESSAGE:
   gpg: enabled debug flags: memstat trust extprog
gpg: unknown default recipient " XXXXXXXXX "
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: No public key
gpg: keydb: handles=1 locks=0 parse=0 get=0
gpg:        build=0 update=0 insert=0 delete=0
gpg:        reset=0 found=0 not=1 cache=0 not=0
gpg: kid_not_found_cache: count=0 peak=0 flushes=0
gpg: sig_cache: total=0 cached=0 good=0 bad=0
gpg: random usage: poolsize=600 mixed=0 polls=0/0 added=0/0
              outmix=0 getlvl1=0/0 getlvl2=0/0
gpg: rndjent stat: collector=0x00000000 calls=0 bytes=0
gpg: secmem usage: 0/32768 bytes in 0 blocks

Thank you.

Rick Rustad | Senior Dynamics GP Developer at Enavate Managed Services, a DXC Services Partner
Mobile +1 701 428 9900| Office +1 720 577 5027 | E-mail rick.rustad at enavate.com
ENAVATE, Inc. | 7887 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 600 | Englewood, CO 80111 | USA

 <https://www.enavate.com/>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enavate>    <https://twitter.com/enavate>    <https://www.facebook.com/Enavate/>
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this email message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email message or by telephone.