Where to send a "patch" to scute.

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Fri May 11 00:42:25 CEST 2018

Hi.

I use scute to sign my documents in LibreOffice and I was in need to be
able to use a cert based upon my signature key.

So I changed scute tu build 2 shared objects. The usual  scute.so,
which uses the authentication key, and scutrsig.so, which uses the
signature key, for use with LibreOffice.

Where shoult I send this a suggested feature? Is somebody interested in
this out there?

I append my patch to this mail, if somebody is interested in this
"feature". There are only a few really small modigications, but it
works fine for me.

By the way, I forked the GitHub mirror of scute and made the changes
there. The appendet file is the output of "git diff" relative to the
latest commit in the official repository.

My repository can be found at: https://github.com/Dirk1980ac/scute

Regards,
Dirk

PS: The changes were made in some kind of dirty way, because I was in a
hurry to get this working. If somebody has suggestions to make this in
a cleaner way, feel free to comment.

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8