please help "No pinentry"

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Fri Sep 1 00:06:14 CEST 2017

On 31/08/17 16:36, Bereshka Web and Photo wrote:
> it happens all the time, solution is of itself as soon as I ask it on a forum
> or like John Robbins said “My cat, as it turns out, is an excellent debugger, and she has helped me solve a number of nasty bugs when I talked to her about them” :) not exact situation, but little bit similar )

I have heard about that. The premise is that explaining a problem
sometimes makes how to solve it evident, especially when explaining that
a program does not work. There is even a web page about something like
that: <https://rubberduckdebugging.com/>.

--
Do not eat animals; respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan