libpampoldi

Alexander Paetzelt | Nitrokey alex at nitrokey.com
Mon Oct 9 09:07:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

as far as I know poldi did not get updates for a long time. It is either
abandoned or considered "finished". Well, there probably isn't changing
a lot in this topic anyway.

Which OS do you use? It is available for Debian-like Distros and Arch
Linux for sure. I did not looked for other Distros yet.

Kind regards
Alex