PGP for official documents / eIDAS and ZertES

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Wed May 31 12:46:28 CEST 2017

Am 31.05.2017 um 12:18 schrieb Daniel Pocock:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thanks for sharing these.  Unfortunately my German skills are not great,
> could you make any comment about those companies?
>
> In particular,
>
> - does a signature from either of these comply with eIDAS (and therefore
> ZertES)?
>
> - what effort is required to get the signature (e.g. somebody must come
> to Germany?)
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

i'm not (yet) familar with eIDAS and can't answer that question.

For your second question. To obtain a sig3 from Governikus you need
a german id-card an id-card card reader and the software AusweisApp2.

For a sig3 from the well known CT Magazin in Germany you have to show
up at their booth (like CeBit Fair, Hannover Fair or Funkaustellung in
Berlin) with your id-card and a filled out form (downloadable at their
web site)

Regards
Stefan